BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

22 Nov 2009

walaneh!!!!...wah 1st time in history i dun wanna go out....dunno wat hapen????hmmm.....i felt so hapi n excited 2day but x neo of wat???? after d church...i felt so angry!!! i oso x neo y???sot2 d me...xD.....whole damn day im at hum...doing ntg...dat nvm....bt i had 2 c thos fuck faces im wif...''if thos who r close 2 me u guys neo wat im talking about"'..haih...tok tok tok lyk dogs!!!! diz cnt dat cnt...do diz do dat..blah blah blah...i duno how i pushed myself diz far...hmmh my bao2 stil dun understand o neo my real life yet...so shusss!! so damn confuse of my life rite now...duno wat 2 do wif my life rite nw....hu cn hlp me now...T^T....*if u sy god...whr is he is nw whn i rili nid hm...no1 was here 4 me 'EVER'...* i asked myself n 'god' many times...why m i here in diz world if im suffering.....Y dats d big question...now oni i realize im complaining....hahahah pai sah ah..hahha...nvm...i rather doing things dat im hapi rather then thngs dat makes me piss off o fucked up....hahhaah...damn im starting 2 love blogging...hahaha...anywaaaaaay...gud day...if u think im stil a noobi....i 4gv u...hahhaah...hope no1 sees diz...no where 4 me 2 express liao bha...liao jie me bha...hahaha xD...nvm i stil 4gv u....xP im starting 2 think dat im gay....HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

0 comments: