BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

25 Nov 2009

Am i going 2 end my life???

Im going thru a hard time now....my life is like....getting worst n worst n worst..sucks!!!...im doing everything 2 change....change 2 a better person but why cnt u all see it...is it so hard!!!....those my life means nothing 2 u all??I oso have feelings like u all do...if i suicide rite now...i think i feel better 2 myself...no im not kidding...but if i do dat...i think im stupid n foolish...i tried so hard n got so far i pushed myself over my limit but its just a waste of time...dispite the way of controling me....look down on me....im not rubbish...u all are juz saying ur treating me like a son???? wtf!!!.....i become in diz because of u all....yaeh..i know u all said...'every step i take is a mistake 2 u all'....im tired...im tired of all this...maybe its true i have a lower life...gods will...cant do nothing bout it....i feel like throwing myself in a lonely place...no1 bother me...juz sitting there alone....stress free...nothing 2 wori...ahhh...if dat happen...is gonna be d happiest day of my life!!!.........im so down rite now...i have no1 to turn 2.....but myself. no1 is here 4 me now.....aya!!!! i go die la!!!...........=="" jk....

0 comments: