BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9 Dec 2009

NGET SAIIII~STUPD PEOPLE

walaoeh~~.....so damn fan o those customer talk talk talk oni.....like dogs o...its like...a group of dogs barking beside your damn ear....worst then dogs o infact...pieces of shits dropping beside your ear...*piak piak piak piak piak*....see...like shit kan...damn man.. =="....hiah~~ohya....i change partner liao luu~ haha...shes funny d woh...tiba2 do those weird2 d things give me see....hahaha..she do thos action very funny d..haha...another sopo lai d....she spent me starbuck o when d day i change partner with her....ahahaha...and her fren did a tatoo...wah...so damn hot o she did that tat....she tat her whole leg n the body...nice man dat tat..n her tongue oso she gt pierce d oh...@@...im oso thinking of doing 1...at my neck n my hand...whole body la if can..x la..that to over liao...xDD...later my bao2 x dare near me o....haha...aiyuuuu~ im oso kinda disappointed n upset of what she said...wah...say dao like im so damn cheap...cheh i tot she will defend more then i tot she will....nvm larrrrrrrr....hope wont be a nx time..nget sai....xDDDD...xpppppp....

0 comments: