BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

28 Dec 2009

HiHi...few days dint update liao..pai seh..xD ==

hmmm...nothing happen this few days...kinda boring..aiyoyo..ohya..maybe going overseas next year..maybe..just maybe..xD..aioy..very fan ~~ either that..o KL..aiyo..maybe not going..i dunno...my fren there say there nice d woh..bt x neo can meet him ont if im there..aioppppp..going alot of places o next year..xD..jealous lehhh..x la jk..==..n i heard my family saying things that really really makes me mad..omg..like..wtf..i dun understand y god gave me this kind of family..nvmmm..aiyo..and i cnt believe she ask me to xcep jesus..hmm..lyk..something different..kinda weird..bt..i'll try..one more time..okok..haha..wow..jesus..1st time..my gf ask me to believe in Christ..nvm..everything has a 1st...but x funi la..im oso serious mah in this..aiyo....haha..think dats all..lazy tpye liao..........................................................................................................................................................................................i love bam bam..................................................................nice

0 comments: